- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
Complete one of the following:
- CGS 1100 Computer Software & Technology (3)
- COP 1500 Intro to Computer Science (3)
Complete the following:
- ISM 3011 Information Systems (3)
- TRA 3151 Operations Management (3)
Select 4 courses from the list below:
- ISM 4094 Enterprise Systems (3)
- MAR 4203 Supply Chain Marketing (3)
- TRA 3132 Purchasing & Supply Chain Management (3)
- TRA 3163 Total Quality Management (3)
- TRA 3270 Global Ops & Supply Chain Mgt (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 21 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 1/29/2015.