The following substitutes are acceptable for common prerequisites and must be completed with a grade of C or better.
- BSC 1010C : may substitute BSC X010/X010L (4) or BSC X010C (4), or BSC X040/X40L (4)
- BSC 1011C: may substitute BSC X011/X011L (4) or BSC X011C (4) or BSC X041/X041L (4)
- CHM 1045C: may substitute CHM X045/X045L (4) or CHM X045C (4) or CHM X040 (3) and CHM X041 (1)
- CHM 1046C: may substitute CHM X046/X046L (4) or CHM X046C (4)
- CHM 2210C and CHM 2211C: may substitute CHM X210/X210L (4) and CHM X211/X211L (4), or CHM X210C (4) and CHM X211C (4) or PHY X053/X053L (4) and PHY X054/X054L (4), or PHY X048/X048L (4) and PHY X049/X049L (4)
- MAC 2311: may substitute MAC X311 (4) or MAC X233 (4), MAC X253 (4), or MAC X281 (4), MAC X241 (4)
- MAC 2312: may substitute MAC X312 (4) or MAC X282 (4) or MAC X234 (4) or STA X023 (3), or STA X024 (4), or STA X321 (4)
For All Majors: Students are strongly recommended to select required lower division electives that will enhance their General Education coursework and that will support their intended baccalaureate degree program. Students should consult with an academic advisor in their major degree area.