- Students must meet with a Lutgert College of Business advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a Lutgert College of Business advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- MAR 3023 Introduction to Marketing (3)
- MAR 3400 Professional Selling (3)
- MAR 3503 Consumer Behavior (3)
- MAR 4156 International Marketing (3)
Select two of the following:
- MAR 3235 Social Media Marketing (3)
- MAR 4403 Sales Force Management (3)
- MAR 4841 Services Marketing (3)
- ADV 3008 Principles of Advertising (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 4/19/2015.