- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a college advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
Complete the following:
- EES 3204C Environ Chem for Engineers (3)
- ENV 3006C Fundamentals of Environ Engrg (3)
Complete three of the following:
- ENV 3502C Water Treatment Engineering (3)
- ENV 4101C Atmospheric Pollution (3)
- ENV 4330C Hazardous Waste Remediation (3)
- ENV 4351 Solid Waste Management (3)
- ENV 4509C Wastewater Engineering (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Transfer Notes and Acceptable Substitutes
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.
The information contained in this catalog excerpt is intended for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to provide this information as accurately as possible at the time of publication; however, the university reserves the right to revise any section or part without notice or obligation. Printed on: 11/29/2014.