Registration and Records

2014-2015 Catalog Year

Name Change

Official name change forms are available through the Office of the Registrar or the web site. Requests must be submitted in order to change a legal name on the student record. Copies of documents (i.e., marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.) noting the legal name change must be submitted with the request. Students requesting a name change and reissue of diploma will be responsible for the cost of the new diploma. Name change requests from non-enrolled students will not be honored.