Undergraduate Admissions

2016-2017 Catalog Year

Change Admission Term

A student who does not enroll the semester to which he or she has been admitted may change his or her admission to a future term by submitting a "Change of Admission Term" form. Admission into the new term is not automatic and a student requesting a new entry date must meet the admission requirements in effect for the new term. Entry dates for some programs are limited to specified terms. If a student attends another collegiate institution in the interim, an official transcript of all work attempted is required. A new application and application fee are required when changing admission to a term more than two semesters after the original admission term.