Undergraduate Admissions

2014-2015 Catalog Year

Deferring Admission

A student who does not enroll the semester to which he or she has been admitted may defer admission to a future semester by writing to the Office of Admissions and submitting a "Request for Change of Admission Term" form. Admission in the new term is not automatic and a student requesting a new entry date must meet the admission requirements in effect for the new term. Entry dates for some programs are limited to specified terms. If a student attends another collegiate institution in the interim, an official transcript of all work attempted is required. A new application and application fee are required when deferring admission to a term beginning more than two semesters after the original admission term.