Budget Office News
FY15 salary increases have been posted to budget and are included in October rate reports. Please review and note any discrepancies to department Budget Managers to be forwarded to the Budget Office.
Having trouble calculating an Auxiliary Fund cash balance? A new interactive calculation tool is available on the Budget Training page.
Budget Expenditure Report has been moved to the bottom of this page. Due to security concerns, you will now be prompted to log in using your email.login@FGCU.EDU and password for access. All FGCU faculty and staff with the user log in above have access.
About the Budget Office
The Budget office assists Executive Management and the University community by compiling and disseminating information for planning and budgeting.
Budget Office Responsibilities
- Develop the University's Operating Budget
- Reconcile budget & legislative appropriations
- Monitor budgetary performance
- Manage rate and salary budget
- Respond to requests for information (both internal & external)