First time appointments must be made in person in our office from 12-4 PM Monday through Friday. Please allow at least 20 minutes to fill out the necessary paperwork. Our office is located on the second floor of Howard Hall (Room 228).
After Hours Contact
- If a student is in imminent danger of harm to self or others, call 911 (if off campus),590-1911 (if on campus), or go to the nearest hospital.
- Students in immediate distress outside of normal business hours (evenings, weekends, and holidays) who would like to speak with a mental health professional can call the CAPS main phone number: (239) 590-7950.
- Appointments usually run from 45 – 50 minutes.
- · Appointments adhere to strict rules of confidentiality.
- · Please stop by the office during normal business hours if you would like a consultation about services for yourself or someone you are concerned about.
- · Please provide 24 hour notice if you have to cancel or reschedule an appointment.