International Student Exchange
LCOB's International Program
Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) Lutgert College of Business (LCOB) has developed an International Exchange Program that has resulted in partnerships with the schools listed below.
INCOMING INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES
Only students from the designated partner schools, listed below, may apply to participate in the LCOB International Exchange program.
Interested students should first contact the international exchange office (sometimes called “Outgoing Students Office”) at their home institution to determine if they are eligible to participate in this program.
Instructions for Incoming International Exchange Students
OUTGOING INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES
FGCU students wishing to participate in a LCOB Exchange program to one of the following institutions, will find eligibility and application instructions and a brochure of the program in the following links:
What you need to know Student Exchange
International Exchange programs overview
All programs are offered to students in a major in the Lutgert College of Business (and some business minors). The University of Wuerzburg program is also open to Software Engineering majors. For details, or to schedule
an appointment with Ms. Meza, call 239-590-7302.
Schools Offering Business and Resort & Hospitality Management Programs
- An elite business school accredited by three key international bodies: Equis, AACSB, and the AMBA
- Offers a variety of business courses taught in English
- Offers an eight-week summer school program on the European Union, Doing Business in Europe, and the European Monetary Market
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Offers large selection of business and RHM courses taught in English
- Special three-week summer program | see the program brochure
- Offers a special summer program (May-July) created for LCOB students majoring in CIS, Accounting and Marketing and students minoring in CIS and Supply Chain Management
- Located in the Riviera of the Nordic countries
- Offers a selection of Business courses taught in English
- Offers a variety of business and RHM courses
- A popular destination for LCOB students