FGCU Florida Institute of Government Presents "Dealing with Difficult People" Workshop
WHO FGCU Florida Institute of Government, for managers, supervisors and staff from both the private and public sectors
WHAT "Dealing with Difficult People" full-day workshop from the Florida Institute of Government's Professional Development Series. The workshop will help professionals learn how to understand the dynamics of conflict, why people often act as they do and how to stay in control of their reaction to others' behavior. David Kelley is instructor for the program.
WHEN 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Friday, April 2
WHERE FGCU Broadcast Building Room 111
· Confront conflict effectively
· Disagree without anger
· Be able to identify your own "hot buttons"
· Give and receive criticism effectively
· Interact successfully with the difficult person who works with you
· Learn how to deal with conflict and anger through the use of a conflict management survey
CONTACT Joanne Hartke at (239) 590-7815 or email@example.com