SBDC Announces New Member Offer for Networking Organization
FORT MYERS, FL - The Small Business Resource Network (SBRN) of Southwest Florida has announced a special deal for business owners who qualify and join the organization during the month of October. The SBRN is sponsored by Florida Gulf Coast University's Small Business Development Center.
Those who apply and are accepted as members will receive - at no extra cost - two additional months of membership rights and privileges (through December 2010). In addition, new members will be invited to attend Southwest Florida's premier annual business affair - The Tommy Howard Event - held at Grandezza Country Club Nov. 12 (at no charge).
SBRN members include companies that serve small business, and experienced private-sector professionals who specialize in small business assistance. Members apply for membership and are qualified based on criteria applicable to one of six categories: accounting, legal, banking and commercial lending, insurance, non-profit and government agencies, and business consulting.
Business benefits of membership include:
• Membership in a statewide resource network of about 300 members
• Monthly networking meetings
• Expert assistance from government and non-profit partners
• Continued opportunity for small group networking through monthly "Coffee Get-Together"
• Receipt of two separate newsletters - statewide and local
Marketing and personal benefits include:
• Marketing through online directory and printed booklet
• Fifty percent discount on all FGCU Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Seminars
• Opportunity to be included in the SBRN Speaker's Bureau
• Opportunity to advertise through meeting sponsorship
• Publication of your own newsworthy articles in our newsletters (subject to editorial approval and revision)
To apply for membership, visit the website www.sbrn.org and follow the "Join the Network" link.
For more information, contact SBRN coordinator Lorna Kibbey at LKibbey@fgcu.edu.