This minor is not available to students majoring in computer science or software engineering.
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a college advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
- COP 1500 Intro to Computer Science (3)
- COP 2006 Introduction to Programming (3)
- COP 2001 Programming Methodology (3)
- COP 3003 Object-Oriented Programming (3)
- CDA 3200 Digital Systems (3)
- CDA 3104 Computer Org'n * & Assem Lang Prog (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.