General Requirements for a Minor
- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a college advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
Program Specific Information
Complete the following:
- EES 3204C Environ Chem for Engineers (3)
- ENV 3006C Fundamentals of Environ Engrg (3)
Complete three of the following:
- ENV 3502C Water Treatment Engineering (3)
- ENV 4101C Atmospheric Pollution (3)
- ENV 4330 Hazardous Waste Remediation (3)
- ENV 4351 Solid Waste Management (3)
- ENV 4509C Wastewater Engineering (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 15 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.