Florida Gulf Coast University’s Institute of Government has been offering high quality programs and services to the local professional community for more than 30 years – always with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and concepts learned. Our services are tailored to the specific needs of every client.
We want to hear from you regarding the programs or services you are interested in. Our goal is your repeat business by first responding to, and then exceeding, your expectations. Let us know how we can help you.
- Highest quality training for busy professionals
- Certification programs that are career/skill specific
- Conference, keynote, event coordination
- Organizational solutions and processes
- Custom-designed, in-house training & development
- Utilize national trainers, experienced consultants, and university faculty
More About IOG:
We have trained more than 2,500 each year.
We are doing business with clients including:
- Algenol Biofules
- Florida State Attorney's Office
- Barron Collier Companies
- Collier County Government
- Lee County Electric Cooperative
- Florida Department of Health
| Featured Workshop
Certified Public Manager Level 7
“Policy Perspectives” - for Supervisors, Managers and Executives
Trainer: Lorna Kibbey
July 10, 11, 17 & 18 (or)
August 7, 8, 14 & 15
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Collier County Government Complex
More information (239) 425-3273
| Latest News
FGCU Housing and Residence Life staff enjoyed the day at The Florida Institute of Government's 9th Annual Administrative Professional's Conference on Wednesday, April 23rd.