Florida Gulf Coast University’s Institute of Government has been offering high quality programs and services to the local professional community for more than 30 years – always with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and concepts learned. Our services are tailored to the specific needs of every client.
We want to hear from you regarding the programs or services you are interested in. Our goal is your repeat business by first responding to, and then exceeding, your expectations. Let us know how we can help you.
- Highest quality training for busy professionals
- Certification programs that are career/skill specific
- Conference, keynote, event coordination
- Organizational solutions and processes
- Custom-designed, in-house training & development
- Utilize national trainers, experienced consultants, and university faculty
More About IOG:
We train more than 2500 public sector participants annually, as well as provide technical assistance for local governments and non-profits.
Some of our long-term clients include:
- Collier County Government
- Florida State Attorney's Office
- City of Cape Coral
- Florida Department of Health
- City of Fort Myers
- Charlotte County Government
- Florida Southwestern College
- Big Cypress National Preserve
| Upcoming Offerings
11th Annual Administrative Professional's Conference at FGCU
Using "Musical Secrets" to create meaning and fulfillment at work and in life
April 25, 2016 (Monday)
8:00am - 4:00pm
Location: FGCU Campus, Sugden Hall, Room 114
Cost: $129 (includes continental breakfast and box lunch)
Spend the day with us with a new musical twist! The focus is on you -- your career, goals, accomplishments, relationships, and how to increase your influence and impact... starting now!
"Musical Secrets" will give you:
- renewed clarity toward your greater purpose
- ways to awaken a sense of purpose in others
- powerful phrases that get to a "yes"
- techniques to reduce resistance to change
- tools to slay the email dragon of "busy-ness"
Click image below for full event gallery...