Executive Search Firm Sub-Committee
The Executive Search Firm Sub-Committee is charged with the following:
- Reviewing responses to the University’s Request for Quotation (RFQ);
- Selecting a short list of responding firms for in-person interviews;
- Receiving presentations from those firms invited, and seeking any additionally needed information through interview questions;
- Conducting reference checks on short listed firms; and
- Naming the most qualified executive search firm for our FGCU search as a recommendation to the full Presidential Search Advisory Committee.
- The Presidential Search Advisory Committee will make its recommendation to the FGCU Board of Trustees for final approval in June.
Ms. Robbie Roepstorff (Chair)
Mr. Richard Ackert
Mr. Harry Casimir
Ms. Nicole Catalfamo
Dr. Sharon Isern