Position Announcement Sub-Committee
The Position Announcement Sub-Committee is charged with the following:
- Developing a statement that describes what FGCU is looking for in its next President.
- This should be accomplished by employing various strategies to solicit broad input from internal and external constituents; considering elements included in other universities’ such statements for presidential searches; and connecting FGCU strategic goals and initiatives with desired qualifications and experience for the successful presidential candidate.
- Also, the Sub-Committee should seek input from the selected executive search firm.
- The Position Announcement Sub-Committee will make its recommendation to the full Presidential Search Advisory Committee.
- The Presidential Search Advisory Committee will make its recommendation to the FGCU Board of Trustees for final approval in September.
Dr. Robert Gregerson (Chair)
Dr. Tim Allen
Mr. David Call
Mr. Thieldens Elneus
Mr. Lindsay Harrington
Dr. Madelyn Isaacs
Dr. Sharon Isern
Mr. Edward Morton
Ms. Pamela Noland
Mr. Charles Winton