The themes provided in FrontPage can be modified to fit your needs.
If you have already assigned a theme to a page that could like to
modify it, follow the steps on this page. First select Format|Themes
and click the modify button. This action will reveal additional
buttons for modifying themes.
Click the Colors... button to modify the color scheme.
- Color Schemes tab - Select preset color schemes from
the list and preview those colors in the theme in the Sample of
- Color Wheel tab - Click and drag the circle in the color
wheel to alter the color scheme. Use the Brightness slider to
brighten and dim the colors.
- Custom tab - Change each text type individually by selecting
the item from the drop-down menu and assigning a color.
- Click OK when you are finished modifying the color scheme.
The bullets, banners, and backgrounds on a theme can be changed
as well. Click the Graphics... button to change the images
in the theme.
- Select items from the drop-down menu. Change the images from
the text field provided under the Picture tab and modify
the fonts used from the Font tab.
- At the bottom of the window, select "Normal Graphics"
for static images and "Active Graphics" for Java rollover
- Click OK when finished.
The Text... button will provide a menu that will allow
you to change the font of elements in the theme.
- Select a text element from the Item drop-down menu and
then select the new font for the item from the Font list.
- Click the More Text Styles... button to change additional
Saving a Modified Theme
If you plan on using the same modified theme on other pages, the
theme can be saved. Click the Save As button on the Themes
dialog box and enter a name for the theme.