Word's Web Page Wizard will help you quickly create web pages for
the Internet with preset layouts and graphics. Follow these steps
to create a web page using the wizard.
- Select File|New... from the menu bar.
- Click the Web Pages tab on the New dialog box.
- Highlight the Web Page Wizard icon and click OK.
- Click the Next button on the first Web Page Wizard box.
- Title and Location - Enter a title for your web site
and select the location on your computer where the files will
be saved. Click Next when finished.
- Navigation - Select a navigation type for the web page.
Separate page is usually the best choice as it is the easiest
- Add Pages - The next screen will list the pages currently
in the web site. Click the Add New Blank Page button to
add a new page, and highlight a page in the list and click Remove
Page to delete pages from the web site. To add a page that
you have already created to the site, click the Add Existing
File... button and select the page you want to add.
Click the Add Template Page... to insert a page with a
layout. Highlight the choices in the Web Page Templates
window to preview the template in the main window. Click OK
to select a template.
- Organize Pages - Reorder the pages of the web site. Highlight
the name of the page that will be moved and click the Move
Up and Move Down buttons. Click Rename to rename
- Visual Theme - Select No visual theme for a blank
page or select check Add a visual theme and click Browse
Themes... to select a graphical theme.
From the Themes window, highlight the themes in the list
to preview them. Check the Vivid Colors and Active Graphics
boxes to apply those options. Uncheck the Background Image box
to remove the graphic from the background of the page. Click OK
- Click Finish to create the web site.