Lists allow you to format and organize text with numbers, bullets, or in an outline.
Bulleted and Numbered Lists
Bulleted lists have bullet points, numbered lists have numbers, and outline lists combine numbers and letters depending on the organization of the list.
To add a list to existing text:
- Select the text you wish to make a list
- From the Paragraph Group on the Home Tab, Click the Bulleted or Numbered Lists button
To create a new list:
- Place your cursor where you want the list in the document
- Click the Bulleted or Numbered Lists button
- Begin typing
A nested list is list with several levels of indented text. To create a nested list:
- Create your list following the directions above
- Click the Increase or Decrease Indent button
The bullet image and numbering format can be changed by using the Bullets or Numbering dialog box.
- Select the entire list to change all the bullets or numbers, or
Place the cursor on one line within the list to change a single bullet
- Right click
- Click the arrow next to the bulleted or numbered list and choose a bullet or numbering style.
· · · ·
FGCU does not provide personal support for Office 2007 programs to outside parties.
© FGCU 2007. This is an official FGCU
Florida Gulf Coast University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution.
Contact the Webmaster |