Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1005
Fax: (239) 590-1066
Women.future Main Event 2001
WGCU-TV and FM, your public broadcasting station, cordially invite you to attend Women.future Main Event 2001, a premier leadership skills training program on April 5, 2001 from 10:30am to 5:00pm in classroom 111 of the WGCU-TV broadcast building. This premier leadership skills training program is for students, faculty and staff of Florida Gulf Coast University who wish to interact with women business professionals and leaders of great achievement. The aim of the program is to offer you an excellent opportunity to learn about women, leadership and business from the world's foremost business luminaries.
This event is being produced byWomen.future and co-sponsored by the PBS Adult Learning Service. Some of the topics that will be discussed during this day-long, live and interactive program include:
· Which leadership qualities will prove critical to success for both women and
men in the new world of work?
· How will companies invest in building their talent pools?
· How will men and women fare in this changed marketplace?
· What products and services captivate women and how can companies deliver
an "experience" that motivates these buyers?
· How are new leaders using their power?
· What changes, if any, will we see as a result of more and more women at the top?
· What can be learned by understanding the leadership differences between
men and women?
There are sixth sessions in this full day of quality, educational programming at no cost to you. You are welcome to attend all the sessions or the session of your choice. Lunch is on your own from 12:20pm to 1:00pm.
For more information about each session and the panelists, please review the attached schedule. Seating is limited so you must reserve a seat no later than April 3, 2001. To reserve a place, complete the attached form and email the form to Portia C. Allen, Outreach Coordinator at email@example.com before April 3, 2001. We sincerely hope you will be able to participate in this important discussion and community project.
Kathleen B. Davey, Dean, Instructional Technology and Broadcasting Services