Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1005
Fax: (239) 590-1066
FGCU Student Health Services and College Health Professions Present Health Fair 2001 - "Fall Into Health"
FORT MYERS, FL - Florida Gulf Coast University Student Health Services and College of Health Professions present Health Fair 2001, “Fall Into Health,” from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 17 in Howard Hall Room 111.
Open to the community, the following testing and education programs are free except where noted:
· Chair massage
· Foot screening by a podiatrist
· Dental education by Dr. Griffiths
· Flu vaccines - $5 for students, $10 for faculty, staff, and community
· Body fat analysis
· Blood glucose and cholesterol - $2 each
· Blood pressure checks
· STRIKE - tobacco cessation awareness program
· Other vaccines available per request
· TB testing - $3
· Vision screening
· Occupational self-evaluation
· Physical therapy department screenings - scoliosis screening, posture assessment, and flexibility screening
· HIV information provided by Lee County Health Department
No appointment is necessary. For more information, call FGCU Student Health Services at (941) 590-7966.