Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1006
Fax: (239) 590-1066
FGCU Florida Institute of Government Presents "The Indispensable Administrative Assistant"
WHO FGCU Florida Institute of Government, for managers and employees from both the private and public sectors
WHAT "The Indispensable Administrative Assistant" full-day workshop from the Florida Institute of Government's Professional Development Series. The workshop teaches employees new skills to move careers forward and helps employees enjoy it more. The workshop provides practical ideas and skills that can be applied immediately to the job. Libby Anderson is instructor for the course.
WHEN 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Friday, May 21
WHERE Broadcast Building 111
WHY To learn how to:
· Enhance your ability to use interpersonal skills even in challenging situations
· Increase your ability to get your ideas across so they get heard
· Gain a greater understanding of how to relate to all communication styles
· Learn the secret to personal and professional goal setting
· Discover creative win-win ways to deal with office politics
· Sharpen your ability to plan and prioritize
· Practice the keys to conflict resolution
· Build on your skills in problem solving
CONTACT Joanne Hartke at (239) 590-7815 or firstname.lastname@example.org