Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1065
Fax: (239) 590-1066
FGCU Florida Institute of Government Presents "Leadership Mastery" Workshop
WHO FGCU Florida Institute of Government, for managers and employees from both the private and public sectors
WHAT "Leadership Mastery" full-day workshop from the Florida Institute of Government's Professional Development Series. The course helps participants learn to stay calm, focused, on purpose and to keep moving forward during times of stress. Patricia Varley is instructor.
WHEN 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 3
WHERE Broadcast Building 111
WHY To learn how to:
· Create opportunities to increase productivity and profitability in business, build and sustain fulfilling professional and personal relationships, and contribute to the work environment.
· Understand that who the person is and not what the person knows is the anchor of true leadership and the example others are willing to follow
· Effectively move people to extraordinary heights by developing personal competence, which enhances interpersonal competence and enables leaders to lead and deal with people effectively, even brilliantly.
· Tools and techniques to enhance effective leadership skills such as focus, courage, communication, decision-making, the ability to get along with others, and the ability to control and direct energies effectively.
· Be more effective with less effort and turn conflict and resistance into positive change.
CONTACT Joanne Hartke at (239) 590-7815 or email@example.com