Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1065
Fax: (239) 590-1066
FGCU Florida Institute of Government Presents
"Managing Chaos.How to De-Junk Your Life" Workshop
WHO FGCU Florida Institute of Government, for managers, supervisors and employees from both the private and public sectors
WHAT "Managing Chaos.How to De-Junk Your Life" full-day workshop from the Florida Institute of Government's Interpersonal Skills Programs. Effectiveness depends upon how well organized individuals are including personal work habits and those we work with together. The workshop not only provides the tools to help increase personal productivity, it provides the know how to help get more from the team. Let J.A.K.E. provide useful strategies for taking control and getting it all done. Ava Fluty is instructor for the program.
WHEN 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Friday, Dec. 9
WHERE Student Union 213
WHY To learn how to:
· Meet J.A.K.E.
· Pinpoint time eaters and how to tackle them
· Plot the day's work - determine what is urgent versus important
· Keep details pulled together with the "slice" technique
· Find extra time in the day with new tools
· Find out if procrastinator and perfectionist are the same thing
· Discover organizational weak spots and learn how to strengthen them
· Leave with master list of helpful tips
CONTACT Joanne Hartke at (239) 590-7815 or email@example.com