Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1005
Fax: (239) 590-1066
Charlotte County Site Advisory Committee Meets July 14
FORT MYERS, FL - The Florida Gulf Coast University Charlotte County Site Advisory Committee meets 9 a.m., Friday, July 14 at the Mid-County Library. Meetings are open to the public. Indicated times are approximate and scheduled events are subject to change.
1. Public comments
2. Review of agenda-committee member requests
3. Distribution of materials
4. General update/comments
5. Review committee request to extend reporting date to Oct. 31, 2006
6. Review of advertising and other public notice
7. Review of ITN document(s)
8. Discuss scheduling a pre-ITN meeting with interested parties
9. Discuss advisability of personal presentations by prospective parties before receipt of their ITN applications are received
10. Review of calendar-meeting and milestone dates
11. Committee member comments
12. Schedule next meeting
Handout: Charlotte County GIS map of properties greater than 150 acres
For more information, media representatives should contact Charlotte County Senior Executive Director Robert Burns at (941) 505-7414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.