Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1006
Fax: (239) 590-1066
FGCU Florida Institute of Government Presents "Code Enforcement Certification Training, Level II"
WHO FGCU Florida Institute of Government, for code enforcers
WHAT "Code Enforcement Certification Training, Level II - Administrative Aspects of Code Enforcement" course. The Florida Association of Code Enforcement was established to study and advance the science and practice of code enforcement statewide through training, certification and the exchange of ideas, information and code enforcement techniques.
WHEN 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, Oct. 19-23; Exam 10 a.m. to noon, Saturday, Oct. 24
WHERE FGCU - Atrium Executive Center, 8695 College Parkway, #1181, Fort Myers
WHY To learn:
• Organization of the unit - 4 hours
• Expanded responsibilities and enforcement alternatives - 4 hours
• Public speaking - 8 hours
• Records management - 4 hours
• Media and public relations - 4 hours
• Personnel issues - 4 hours
• Performance management - 4 hours
• Time management - 4 hours
• Stress management - 4 hours
COST $480 for F.A.C.E. members, plus exam cost; $600 for non-members, plus exam cost
CONTACT Joanne Hartke at (239) 425-3273 or email@example.com