Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1006
Fax: (239) 590-1066
Florida Institute of Government Presents "The Art of Being the Boss" Workshop
WHO FGCU Florida Institute of Government, for managers, supervisors and employees from both the private and public sectors
WHAT "The Art of Being the Boss" half-day workshop from the Florida Institute of Government's Leadership and Management Skills Program. The workshop will give participants the knowledge, skills, experience and training to successfully supervise others, as well as learn the essential steps toward becoming a true leader. Ava Fluty is instructor for the program.
WHEN 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 13
WHERE FGCU - Atrium Executive Center, 8695 College Parkway, # 1181, Fort Myers
• Explore essential contents of the "leadership skills toolkit"
• Learn to transition from worker to supervisor to manager to leader
• Recognize difference in skill sets needed to manage and lead
• Develop focus on goal setting, planning, visioning and the "big picture"
• Build strategic alliances and networks
• Become a change master
CONTACT Joanne Hartke at (239) 425-3273 or email@example.com