Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1006
Fax: (239) 590-1066
Small Business Development Center, Council of Hispanic Business Professionals Center Host Bilingual Workshop in Naples April 24
FORT MYERS, FL - Florida Gulf Coast University Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and Council of Hispanic Business Professionals, will host a bilingual small business workshop 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, April 24 at the offices of Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP, located at Mercato, 9132 Strada Place, 3rd Floor, in Naples.
The workshop focuses on how to access programs for small business owners, types of programs available, eligibility, program criteria and where to apply.
Topics of discussion include:
• Small Business Counseling - Julio Estremera, CBA, FGCU SBDC
• HR Tools for Small Businesses - Maria J. Ramos, PHR, Human Resource Consultant Bilingual Services by MJR Inc.
• Hispanic Marketing - A Cultural Approach - Luis Bernal, consulting director, HispanicWise Business & Communications
• Avoiding Payment Problems - Javier Adolfo Pacheco, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
• Doing Business With the Government – Millie Class - DBE Assistant, FGCU SBDC
• Web Design & Marketing - Adriana Buitrago, Wannabefound
Cost to attend the program $20 per person. Register on line at www.sbdcseminars.org, or call the Small Business Development Center at (239) 745-3700.
For further information contact Julio Estremera at (239)745-3707.