Office of Vice President and
Chief of Staff
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd S.
Fort Myers, FL. 33965-6565
Phone: (239) 590-1065
Fax: (239) 590-1066
FGCU Invites Media to an Open House for Osprey Hall, Newest Residence Hall in South Village Oct. 26
WHO: Florida Gulf Coast University Division of Student Affairs, Office of Housing & Residence Life, for the media (not open to the public)
WHAT: "Open House for Osprey Hall" for faculty and staff in celebration of the opening of Osprey Hall in South Village. Comments by FGCU President Wilson G. Bradshaw and others begin at 10:40 a.m. Tours will begin immediately following the brief program. Refreshments will be served.
WHEN: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Friday, Oct. 26
WHERE: Osprey Hall in South Village
WHY: General facts about Osprey Hall include:
• Occupancy = 533 residents
• 180,000-square-foot, 6-story building
• 170 three-bedroom suites - each suite has three private bedrooms, kitchenette, common living area and shared bathroom
• Seeking LEED certification
• Architect: Harper Aiken Donahue Partners
• Developer: University Housing Services Inc.
• Contractor: Manhattan Construction Company Inc.
CONTACT: Sue Thomas (239) 590-1701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.