- Students must meet with a college advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required for all courses in the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must verify that the minor is displayed on their Graduation Application.
Complete the following:
- IDS 3324 Sexuality and Gender Studies (3)
Complete twelve credits from the following courses:
- AMH 3561 Women in America to 1870 (3)
- AMH 3562 Women in America since 1870 (3)
- BSC 2026 Human Sexuality (3)
- CCJ 4663 Gender, Crime, and Justice (3)
- CCJ 4681 Domestic Violence (3)
- COM 3014 Communication and Gender (3)
- LIT 3301 Cultural Studies/Popular Arts (3)
- LIT 4493 Politics and Literature (3)
- PHM 3101 Philosophies of Liberation (3)
- PHM 4123 Feminist Philosophy (3)
- POS 4072 Women in Politics & Gov (3)
- SOP 4777 Psychology of Human Sexuality (3)
- SYD 3800 Sociology of Gender (3)
- SYD 4020 Global Population (3)
- SYG 2220 Introduction to Gender Studies (3)
- SYO 3530 Social Stratification (3)
- SYO 4180 Sociology of Work and Family (3)
Total Semester Hours Required: 15 Hours