Brenda Thomas, MS
Back to Profile List
EducationMS (2013) Forest Resources and Conservation University of Florida
MS (2009) Environmental Science Florida Gulf Coast University
Research and Teaching InterestsResearch Interests: Disturbance ecology, plant ecology, dendrochronology, student engagement
Teaching Interests: ecology, sustainability
- Wilder, G.J., Thomas, B.L. 2016. A floristic inventory of Collier-Seminole State Park and immediately adjacent lands (Collier County), Florida, U.S.A. Journal of the Botanical Research Institute of Texas, in press.
- Thomas, B.L., T. Doyle, and K. Krauss. 2015. Annual growth patterns of baldcypress (Taxodium distichum) along salinity gradients. Wetlands, DOI 10.1007/s13157-015-0659-x
- Everham, E.M. III, D.W. Ceilley, D.A. Croshaw, J. Firth, C. Gunnels, D.D. Hanson, S. Mariolan, F. Spear, B.L. Thomas, D. E. VanNorman, B.M. Whitmore, and J.R. Cassani. 2012. Ten years of the Southwest Florida frog monitoring network: natural variation and human-driven changes. Florida Scientist, 2:138-149.
- Key, J. G., E. M. Everham III, D. W. Ceilley, B.L. Thomas, and R. Leisure III. 2009. Surface and groundwater dynamics of a cypress swamp in an urbanizing watershed. Florida Scientist. 72(4): 420–436.
- Everham, E. M. III, D. W. Ceilley, B.L. Thomas, and D. Hamilton. 2009. Riparian vegetation along tributaries to Estero Bay, Florida. Florida Scientist. 72(4): 437–447.