Chef Fraser's passion to cook for friends and family has taken him across 3 continents to seek out fundamental ingredients and techniques that are used throughout the world. His education includes an MBA, BA from Johnson & Wales University, and certifications in cuisine, pastry, and wine from Le Cordon Bleu, Paris.
International work experiences include over two decades of culinary and agricultural research throughout Europe, and many years working in well established restaurants like:
- Beauvilliers, Paris, France,
- Restaurante Bistrot, Forte die Marmi, Italy
- Southern Royal Hotel in Madras, India, where he was a guest lecturer in American Regional cuisine and was professionally instructed in Indian cuisine and techniques.
- Experiences in the United States working with excellent restaurants and chefs include:
- Stars in San Francisco
- The Green Room in Dallas
- Baang in Greenwich, CT.
- In Fort Lauderdale FL, Chef Fraser partnered in the 3 year development and sale of Umi Sushi Lounge on the prestigious River Walk.
For the past 10 years he has been educating our future chefs and is now Instructor for Resort and Hospitality Management at FGCU. Chef Fraser is also the Executive Director of the Institute for Culinary Awareness, Research, and Education, a non-profit community based organization designed to inspire a new crop of chefs with a sustainable message.
Back to Profile List