Student Eagle Entrepreneurs succeed with scholarships from our incredible donors
How can I get a scholarship from FGCU?
Paying for college can seem like a daunting task, but there are tools to help make the experience more affordable. These scholarships are need based and are available for students registered for an Entrepreneurship or Digital Media Design Degree. Follow these easy steps, and you will be on your way to obtaining a scholarship towards your degree.
1. Enroll in the School of EntrepreneurshipToggle More Info
2. Get Involved and Work Hard in ClassToggle More Info
3. Apply for the Scholarship(s)Toggle More Info
4. FAQsToggle More Info
view all foundation Scholarships* entrepreneurship Scholarship
* Students must complete the FAFSA to be eligible for this scholarship.
* The Entrepreneurship Scholarship application will open March 1 for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Thank You To Our Donors
Scholarship donors have the power to help those in need to make the possible real. These are some of the incredible foundations that have given our students in need a fighting chance at receiving an immersive and experiential entrepreneurial education:
- Richard M Schulze Family Foundation
- Frank and Ellen Daveler
- Pyure Brands Organic Stevia
Pyure Brands became the most recent donor of entrepreneurial scholarship funding at FGCU. It is because of donors like them, students have the opportunity to focus on school instead of a part-time job in an unrelated field. If you would like to become a donor for the benefit of aspiring student eagle entrepreneurs, please visit FGCU Advancement
“With the help of the scholarships that I received, I was able to focus all my time on school and my music career. Thank you.”— Matt WaldenInterdisciplinary Entrepreneurship Major '18