FGCU offers an online Compliance course through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI). The training course includes basic background in the elements of the revised Public Health Service (PHS) federal regulations on financial conflicts of interest and investigator and institutional responsibilities.
Here are examples of the training courses that are available at CITI
- Human Subjects Research
- Revised Common Rule
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Health Information Privacy & Security (HIPS)
- Biosafety Course
- US Export Control
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Conflicts of Interest (FCOI)
- Animal Research
- Undue Foreign Influence: Risks and Mitigations
View the CITI registration and logon instructions to get started.
For questions about CITI training, please contact the Assistant Director, Research Compliance and Integrity Officer.