Florida Gulf Coast University offers accredited courses and degree programs at a distance. The online undergraduate and graduate degree programs schedule courses to allow students to proceed through the programs in a timely manner. Some of the online degree programs available:
All of the courses necessary to complete:
- M.A. in Curriculum & Instruction - Educational Technology
- M.A. Educational Leadership, Higher Education Concentration Online*
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration) Online*
- MBA with a concentration in Management/Leadership Online*
- MBA with a concentration in Data Analytics Online*
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction, Elementary Education Concentration Online*
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction, Reading Education Concentration Online*
- M.Ed. in Special Education Online*
- MPA (Master's in Public Administration)
- MS in Health Science
- Physical Therapy - Transitional (tDPT)
* FGCU Accelerate program
All of the upper division courses required to complete:
Many online courses are offered that are not part of an online degree program. Use the FGCU Course Search utility to obtain a complete list of courses offered online.
- Go to Course Search
- Select the term and then select Virtual as the Campus
- Indicate any other parameters, such as the College
- Click the Search button at the bottom of the screen
A resource for statewide offerings of distance learning courses and programs
Florida Shines Helpful TipsToggle More Info
Florida is a member of the National Council State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA). Florida Gulf Coast University has been approved by the state of Florida and is an active member in the NC-SARA Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. The reciprocity agreements allow for the open delivery of academic credit-earning activities in participating states, including academic field experiences such as internships or practicums. NC-SARA establishes standards for distance learning for all participating states and institutions.
Current authorized SARA member states include the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and all states except California. California is not a SARA state but currently has no state authorization restrictions for regionally accredited public institutions like Florida Gulf Coast University so therefore, we can offer all of our distance learning programs to residents of California.