Nurses rank us in the top 10 Florida programs
Marieb College's School of Nursing delivers 100% graduate employment rates and excellent first-time certification pass rates. We develop engaged leaders who deliver transformative care, conduct research and promote evidence-based practice through academic and community partnerships.
The School of Nursing fosters community partnerships that support our robust clinical internship programs. Our undergraduate nursing students spend 4-5 semesters immersed in clinical settings where they apply their learning in professional patient-centered environments, gain an understanding of health system practices and develop confidence as compassionate caregivers. Those pursuing graduate degrees experience intensive hands-on internships in a variety of acute and primary health care settings. Another key asset of our program is Marieb Hall’s laboratory facilities which house high-fidelity simulation and assessment labs. This is where our students enjoy low faculty-to-student ratios and the individualized attention of our nurse educators. By the time you graduate, you’ll feel confident and fully prepared to do the important work of delivering superior care to the community.
Our BSN Program Continues to Excel!
Become one of Florida’s best-prepared B.S.N. nurses
Our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) program is a traditional full-time program designed to prepare caring scholar clinicians for professional practice in contemporary healthcare settings. You'll gain more hands-on clinical learning than other programs.
Our graduate degree programs build strong careers
A sound foundation prepares advanced practice graduates to excel in a diverse, rapidly changing and technologically oriented society.
First-Time NCLEX-RN Pass Rate in 2018 & 2019
Employment rates for most nursing graduates
First-time certification pass rate for Doctor of Nursing Practice Family Nurse Practitioner graduates
- We have a current open Faculty Search for our DNP Nurse Anesthesiology program due to growth in the program at the DNP level.
- Full-Time Faculty Search: Currently accepting applications for Nursing Adjunct Faculty for Graduate and BSN programs.
Please Call (239) 590-7485
- Congratulations to FGCU School of Nursing Faculty, MS. Tina Ellis MSN, RN, CTN-A, on being selected as a 2020 Florida Nurses Association Icon Award Recipient! Tina received the Mary Cash Award. The Mary Cash Award recognizes an individual nurse who has made outstanding contributions to cultural diversity in nursing and health care. Fantastic work Tina!!!
- FGCU School of Nursing receives $678,109.00 HRSA Grant for the Nurse Faculty Loan
Graduates of advanced education nursing degree programs may be eligible to receive partial loan forgiveness.
Learn about available NFLP awards and eligibility criteria.
- FGCU School of Nursing receives $2.7M ANEW Federal Grant for BSN to DNP Family Nurse
You may be eligible to receive awards up to $22,000. Learn about available ANEW awards and eligibility criteria.
Mission & VisionToggle More Info