Soar to success with the CAA
We offer free services to help all FGCU students maximize their academic potential. Take advantage of free academic coaching, tutoring, supplemental instruction and writing consultations.
IMPORTANT UPDATE - AUGUST 11, 2020
The Center for Academic Achievement is committed to assisting our students as they return to classes and to campus in the current health climate:
- For the safety of our students and staff during the Coronavirus pandemic, the front office and phone lines of the Center for Academic Achievement are closed until Monday, August 17, 2020 and we will be working remotely. If you need to reach out to us during this time, please send an email to CAA@FGCU.EDU and someone will respond to you.
- The front office and phone line will reopen on Monday, August 17, 2020 and front desk hours will be Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- All Academic Success Coaching sessions will remain online through Microsoft Teams or via phone.
- All Tutoring, Supplemental Instruction (SI), and Writing Lab sessions will remain online. Writing Lab sessions begin on August 17, 2020. Tutoring and SI sessions begin on August 24, 2020.
- It is highly recommended to schedule all appointments through the CAA website.
- Check out remote learning resources for tips and resources from the CAA to help with remote learning.
Meet Our TeamToggle More Info
Request a WorkshopToggle More Info
Parent & Faculty Resources
We offer tutoring, coaching and other services you can encourage your student to use to ensure academic success.