Gain meaningful work experience with a learning component related to your field of study
We help match students with employer partners who have a real impact on careers
FOR CURRENT STUDENTS:
- If you are currently interning or serving in a face-to-face manner (in a setting with fewer than 10 people), you may continue at this time as long as you feel safe and comfortable, you are doing so of your own choice, and you are following CDC guidelines. However, we strongly encourage you to pursue virtual options.
- For internships, if you have the ability to work remotely, please do so. Inquire with your Supervisor to learn if this is an option AND communicate your plans to your Instructor
- For service-learning, please reach out to your community partner to inquire about virtual options. Follow this link for virtual service ideas: https://fgcu.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/slo
- If your organization is no longer able to provide an internship or service-learning experience for you (no remote opportunities are available), please make your Instructor aware immediately. Your instructor will then discuss alternative placements or alternative assignments with you.
- If you are a graduating senior, please know that we (your Instructor, the Office of Service-Learning, the Office of Internships, and Academic Advising) will work with you to help you acquire the internship/service experiences that you need to graduate successfully.
I need help registering my internship/co-op on Eagle Career Link.Toggle More Info
I want an internship in (industry). How can I find one?Toggle More Info
I searched Eagle Career Link and I didn’t find any internships that I like.Toggle More Info
How can I get academic credit for my internship?Toggle More Info
Where is the Internship & Coop Office located?Toggle More Info
Documenting experiences on Eagle Career Link
Eagle Career Link is your connection for information on choosing a major, seeking full- and part-time work, internships and cooperatives, career fairs, networking opportunities, mock interviews, career planning and much more .
Meet our Team