Wright, Barbara (MA, MEd)
Back to Profile List
EducationM.A. English Literature: The College of New Jersey
M.Ed. Teaching English as a Second Language: The College of New Jersey
B.A. in English/Education: Rider University
Research and Teaching InterestsResearch interests: Linguistic theory, conversation analysis, sociolinguistics, and pedagogical methods.
Teaching interests: Academic writing, literature, University Colloquium, and English to international and bilingual students.
- Compagnucci, B. (2017). Pragmatic and linguistic functions in Toni Morrison's Beloved. In A. Lobodziec & B. N. Fondo (Eds.), The timeless Toni Morrison (77-88). Frankfurt am Main: Peter Lang.
- Compagnucci, B. (2019). Pedagogical methods in combining service learning and composition courses. [Accepted for publication].
- Compagnucci, B. (2020). [Release date March 2020].
- "Pedagogical Theory and Practice." College English Association, Hilton Head, SC, 26-28 March 2020. [Abstract proposal in progress].
- "Service Learning and Composition Courses." College English Association, New Orleans, LA, 28-30 March 2019.
Grants & Awards
- Innovative Course Design Grant ($500), Florida Gulf Coast University, Fall 2017
- Innovative Course Design Grant ($500), Florida Gulf Coast University, Spring 2018