President Michael V. Martin
Dr. Martin became FGCU’s fourth president on July 1, 2017, following Dr. Wilson G. Bradshaw’s retirement. He has more than four decades of experience in public higher-education institutions across the nation, including the University of Florida.
Martin earned a Ph.D. in Applied Economics at the University of Minnesota in 1977 and Master of Arts in Economics and Bachelor of Science in Business/Economics degrees at Mankato State College in 1971 and 1969, respectively. He has published research extensively and specializes in topics such as marketing, international trade and public policy related to economics, transportation and business logistics.
239-590-1051 / firstname.lastname@example.org
FGCU Board of Trustees
The FGCU Board of Trustees, comprised of 13 members, is the University’s governing body, and as such is responsible for the academic, financial and organizational integrity of FGCU, as well as assisting in advancing its mission and strategic priorities tied to state-wide performance metrics in support of the five-county region of Southwest Florida and beyond.
Dr. Mark Rieger
Executive Vice President and Provost
239-590-7000 / email@example.com
Vice President and General Counsel
239-590-1101 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President for Administrative Services and Finance and Executive Director of FGCU Financing Corporation
239-590-1121 / email@example.com
Vice President for University Advancement and
Executive Director of FGCU Foundation
239-590-1064 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Mitch Cordova
Vice President for Student Success and
239-590-1522 / email@example.com
Dr. Aysegul Timur
Vice President and Vice Provost for Strategy and Program Innovation
239-590-1069 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Clay Motley (Interim)
College of Arts and Sciences
239-590-7155 / email@example.com
Dr. Thomas Roberts (Interim)
College of Education
239-590-7806 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Chris Westley
Lutgert College of Business
239-590-7090 / email@example.com
Dr. Huzefa Kagdi
UA Whitaker College of Engineering
239-745-4466 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Minh Nguyen (Interim)
239-745-4569 / email@example.com
Dr. Tracy Elliott
239-590-7602 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Shawn Felton (Interim)
Marieb College of Health & Human Services
239-590-7511 / email@example.com
FGCU Core Values and Principles – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At FGCU we share the following core values and principles:
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion are central to our commitment to excellence.
- We value, embrace, and protect people of all races, ethnicities, genders, religions, abilities, and sexual orientations.
- We collectively stand against any individual or group that practices any form of racism, discrimination, intolerance, hate expressions, or disrespect.
- We expect that as individuals and as an institution we exhibit the highest levels of respect, integrity, fairness, and honesty.
- We have a fundamental responsibility to educate beyond our campus and serve as leaders by modeling our values and principles in our community.
- We serve to be a convener of informed, critical and respectful conversation that leads to diversity, inclusion, equity, and justice as part of social transformation.
- We support other organizations in SWFL who share our values, principles, and commitments.
FGCU Faculty Senate
FGCU Staff Advisory Council
FGCU Student Government
FGCU United Faculty of Florida
FGCU United Campus Ministries
FGCU Black Faculty and Staff Association
FGCU President & FGCU Executive Vice President and Provost