Gulfline Self-Service Resources
Please take a minute to review the page in its entirety as information provided, link placement, and entry methods to these systems may have changed. Scroll down to login.
New Gulfline ChangesToggle More Info
Florida Gulf Coast University's Gulfline Self-Service applications:
Please select one of the applications below:
Note: The GULFLINE system is designed for the Internet Explorer (IE) web browser on Windows and Safari web browser on Apple devices. Use of other browsers is not recommended or supported for GULFLINE.
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR Adjustments to your schedule cannot be made via Gulfline after the Add/Drop period per each semester. Refer to the Academic Calendar for the exact dates for Add/Drop periods.
- GRADUATION Don't forget students are required to apply for Graduation. Check the Graduation page for requirements and Deadlines!
- CAMPUS SECURITY & SAFETY Students should read the Campus Security and Safety Guide. This is UPD delivered information about Student Safety.
- FERPA Students should also read the Annual FERPA Notice to Students. FERPA is the United States federal law that protects student records privacy and provides for review and disclosure rights.
- CONTACT US If you need assistance or have questions about the use of Gulfline, contact the Office of the Registrar.