Dr. Crystal Campbell has been practicing as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
for 10 years. She started her career at Brandon Regional Hospital in 2011. Her recent
clinical experience was working for TeamHealth, Tampa Bay division, rotating through
a variety of clinical sites from ambulatory surgery centers to level one trauma centers
including: Tampa General Hospital, South Bay Hospital, Tampa General Hospital Brandon
HealthPlex Surgery Center, Florida Orthopaedic Surgery Center Temple Terrace and Citrus
Park, and Brandon Surgery Center. She has served in a leadership position for TeamHealth
as Chief CRNA for the Tampa General Hospital Brandon HealthPlex Surgery Center. In
addition, Dr. Campbell has served her TeamHealth peers as a Litigation Stress Support
Liaison and a member of the SWAT Litigation Review Team.
- American Association of Nurse Anesthesiologists
- Florida Association of Nurse Anesthesiologists
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
- Dr. Campbell received her anesthesia clinical training from the Tampa Bay area including Moffitt Cancer Center, University Community Hospital, and St. Joseph’s Hospital.
- Dr. Campbell has 10 years of experience as a CRNA providing anesthesia care in the ambulatory surgery center, hospital surgical setting, gastrointestinal suites, diagnostic testing, pain management, and obstetrical suites.