Group tours last 90 minutes but can be modified to meet your needs
The tour includes a drive around campus and athletics facilities (if bus transportation is provided by group), a walking tour of the main campus (including academic buildings, student plaza and Cohen Student Union) and a walk-through of a model suite in freshman housing. We do not include information sessions with our tours; however, tours are led by students who can provide information and brochures regarding admissions and enrollment.
Group Tour Information:
Group tours are scheduled at the following times:
- Monday-Friday at 8:30 a.m. and noon.
Group Tour Guidelines:
- Group tours are limited to high school students and college-bound groups (grades 9-12) of up to 100 people. College transfer student groups will also be accommodated. Local community organizations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Elementary and middle school students cannot be accommodated in a group tour. Scheduling preference is given to college-bound groups. If you have a group of students younger than high school age interested in visiting campus, you may participate in a self-guided walking tour. Self-guided brochures as well as student information packets can be picked up at the Sugden Welcome Center front desk on the date of your visit. Let us know of your visit ahead of time to allow for packet preparation. The welcome center is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Group tours must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance of the desired date but can be scheduled up to 6 months in advance. Last-minute requests are often difficult to accommodate due to staffing and scheduling needs.
- If your group solicits a guide not employed by our welcome center, you must inform the campus visit coordinator of the student’s name at least one week in advance.
- Tour companies must have a contracted and confirmed group to schedule a campus tour. Tentative reservations for open group tours are NOT accepted. Tour companies are also not permitted to reserve multiple group tour dates prior to finalizing a travel schedule for a group. If a tour company makes multiple reservation requests and cancels the reservation multiple times for lack of group participation, the tour company may be denied future group tour requests.
- Requested dates for group tours are not guaranteed until the group has successfully submitted the Group Tour Expectations form AND the group has received a confirmation e-mail from the campus visit coordinator.