Certiport is a Pearson VUE business that works with industry-leading certification providers to bring their programs to market.
Microsoft Office Specialist ProgramVisit Certiport's Microsoft Office Specialist Program webpage to create your account, purchase exams and practice materials, learn about the exams and how to become certified.
Once you have registered and paid for your Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam, you may book a testing appointment with Testing and Assessment Services to take a Certiport Exam.
If you need to reschedule your exam, you will be assessed a rescheduling fee.
We recommend arriving at least fifteen minutes before your appointment time.
Your primary form of acceptable identification is a not-expired form of government-issued photo identification with signature.
Examples of acceptable forms of identification:
- Driver’s license.
- A valid passport.
- Official state-issued identification card with photo.
- Federal identification card.
- Tribal identification card.
- Naturalization card or Certificate of Citizenship.
- Military identification card.
Examples of unacceptable forms of identification:
- Expired IDs from list above.
- Identification with signature only.
School identification other than Eagle ID.
- Temporary or paper driver’s license.
- Social Security card.
- Credit card with photo.
- Work identification or badge.
- Gym or club membership.
In order to request your disability-related accommodations you must follow this process:
Apply to Request Disability-Related Accommodations.
- Visit Certiport's Accommodation of Disabilities website to apply for ADA Testing Accommodations.
- Accommodations may include:
- Extended testing time.
- A separate testing room or larger testing area.
- A reader and/or recorder. Approved examinees may engage a reader/recorder of their own selection and at their own expense, to perform the exam tasks on their behalf.
Register and pay for your testing appointment with the Office of Testing and Assessment Services using RegisterBlast.
- Register for your testing appointment on RegisterBlast; select the desired date and time of your appointment.
- Indicate during registration that you are requesting ADA accommodations for your Certiport examination. Provide your full name and contact information. Please do allow a reasonable amount of time to review and implement your request.
- Testing and Assessment Services will email you to confirm that you are planning to
take your exam with ADA Testing Accommodations.
- Depending on the approved accommodations, you may be asked to contact the Office of Adaptive Services to schedule your testing appointment with them. They will assist you in submitting a Test Schedule Form. Please let the Office of Testing and Assessment if the date and time scheduled by Adaptive Services differs from your RegisterBlast appointment.
On the day of your test, you must check-in with Testing and Assessment Services.
- Review the Exam Day Requirements before arriving; make sure that you have all required materials with you, most importantly your Certiport's approval documentation.
- If you are taking your exam in the Office of Adaptive Services, a staff member will walk you down to their testing rooms.
Certiport was established in 1997. They have a particular expertise in academia, enabling them to create a unique go-to-market plan that drives global performance.
Their certification programs include:
- Microsoft® Office Specialist
- Microsoft® Technology Associate
- Microsoft® Certified Educator
- Adobe® Certified Associate
- Apple: App Development with Swift Certification
- Intuit® QuickBooks Certified User
- IC3 Digital Literacy Certification
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certification
- Unity Certified User Certification
In addition, Certiport provides certification candidates with learning materials and certification practice tests to prepare them for high-stakes, career-oriented certifications.
1276 South 820 East, Suite 200
American Fork, UT 84003 USA
+1 (888) 999-9830