New Parking Information
- Student permits are issued from the Parking Services office located in McTarnaghan Hall room 142. Must register on Gulfline and print out registration form to obtain permit. Must have a temporary parking pass obtained from the Information Booth or Campus Support Complex to allow parking while obtaining permanent parking permit.
- Breaking News [.PDF - 585 KB] (Overview)
- Campus Map [.PDF - 2.46 MB]
- Parking Brochure [.PDF - 2.23 MB]
Overview of Parking Regulations
- Commuter hanging permits are issued for two years. Expiration is on the bottom of the permit.
- Any motor vehicle on University property must be registered with the University and display a validly issued University parking decal or permit.
- Must park only in lots designated for your permit type
- No parking on the grass or curbs
- Reserved and Restricted(visitor, volunteer, disabled, state vehicle) spaces are enforced 24/7
- Motorcycles shall be parked only in desiganted areas of lot 1, 3 and 5 and shall not occupy spaces designated for automobiles. Motorcycles parking is also available in the marked corners of the parking garages at levels 1 and 2.
- Commuter Students are permitted to park in Lots 6, 7, Parking Garage 1, 2, 3, 4 and the Garage Auxiliary Lot.
- Faculty/Staff are permitted to park in Lots 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, Parking Garage 1, 2, 3, 4 and the Garage Auxiliary Lot.
- Main campus residential students are prohibited from parking in all non-housing parking lots and garages between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday, during the fall or spring terms. On Fridays residential students may park in commuter student lots and garages from 7a.m. to 5 p.m. (Faculty/Staff lots are off limits from 7am to 5pm. Reserved and restricted spaces are enforced 24/7).
- Vehicles parked in housing lots Monday through Friday from 1am to 10am (non-visiting hours) MUST have a housing decal displayed.
- Parking garages 1, 2, 3, and 4 will be closed to all vehicles and persons from midnight to 5:00 a.m. daily.
- Visitor: Anyone who is NOT a member of the campus community.
- A Visitor Pass is REQUIRED to park on campus and may be obtined from the information booth. Visitors are permitted to park in the designated visitor parking spaces located in Parking Lot 5 in front of McTarnaghan Hall with a visitor parking pass. If those parking spaces are all taken, visitors may also park in the parking garages and garage auxiliary lot.
Shuttles only operate during the Fall and Spring Terms
See the routes and exact location of a shuttle in real-time on Double Map.
The app can be downloaded to your phone by going to the app store and searching for DoubleMap.
- On campus housing shuttles operate any day classes are in session during the Fall and Spring terms, from 7:00am-10:00pm. The shuttles operate continuously approximately every 15 minutes. North shuttle operates from McTarnaghan Hall to each laundry room in North Lake Village. South shuttle operates from the front of Palmetto Hall to McTarnaghan Hall. By request stop will be made at Music/Arts loop. Return route to south housing includes a stop at the Music/Arts loop and return to Palmetto Hall.
- West Lake Village shuttle operates Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 10:00pm during the Fall and Spring terms. The shuttle will pick-up at the circle in front of the WLV office, at the top and bottom of the hour. The last shuttle leaving WLV with riders will be at 9:00pm. Return trips will be from the Student Plaza, and will leave at :15 and :45 past each hour.