Welcoming Eagles onto Campus
Parking Services at FGCU provides access to parking on campus, wherever you might be traveling from. Any motor vehicle on University property must be registered with the University and display a valid FGCU parking decal or permit. We're here to assist you with your campus parking needs!
Click to view all visitor parking instructions while touring the campus. All passes are temporary and expire the same day at midnight.
Any student enrolled at FGCU is eligible for a vehicle parking permit or decal. View all information for both housing and commuter passes.
All faculty, adjunct faculty, and staff (A&P, SP, OPS) are required to purchase a parking permit for proper display while present on campus.
Fall 2021 Permits & Decals Available Now
Vehicle parking permits and Housing parking decals will be issued beginning June 1st to all students for the 2021-2022 academic year. Skip the line and request your permit ahead of time before classes begin and before you move in!
Where Can I Park?
What Do I Need to Do?
Tips for Parking at FGCU
- Visitors to the university may obtain a pass from the Information Booth located at the main entrance of FGCU (FGCU Blvd not FGCU Lake Pkwy entrance) prior to locating a parking spot.
- Parking permit or pass must be displayed from the rear-view mirror or on the driver-side dash while parked on campus.
- Student and faculty/staff permits are issued from the Parking Services office in McTarnaghan Hall room 120. Register on Gulfline and print out a permit request form to obtain a permit.
- Obtaining a parking permit authorizes you to park on campus but does not guarantee a parking space or guarantee a parking space in a desired location.
- Lock your vehicle before leaving!
- Vehicle must be parked only in lots designated for the permit type.
- No parking on the grass or curbs.
- Reserved and restricted (visitor, volunteer, disabled, state vehicle) spaces are enforced 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are visitors required to have a parking permit?Toggle More Info
How do you claim a lost or stolen pass?Toggle More Info
Can I sell my unused permit to a friend?Toggle More Info
Why did I receive a citation when I was only there for a few minutes?Toggle More Info
What if I buy a new vehicle?Toggle More Info
What if I am unable to find parking?Toggle More Info
Am I allowed to park in restricted/reserved parking areas?Toggle More Info
Am I allowed to park in the grass?Toggle More Info
When are citations written?Toggle More Info
What will happen if I don't pay my parking citations?Toggle More Info
Parking Services regulations, guidelines, and resources can be found throughout the FGCU website. Search keywords in the search field at the top of the page or view our site with more information on getting around campus and official Florida Gulf Coast University Board of Trustees Regulations.