Our resources help you guide students
Undergraduate Admissions appreciates the mentoring you offer students as you prepare them for their journey through the admission process. We provide the most current information and resources to help guide your students toward a smooth transition from high school to FGCU.
In order to be competitive for admission, students must have a 3.0 weighted GPA or higher with 500 or higher on each of the rSAT sections with a 1070 or higher composite and/or 19's or higher on the ACT sub-sections with a 21 or higher composite.
- Meeting these minimums DOES NOT guarantee admission. Students with lower than these subsection scores should plan to retest and email Undergraduate Admissions to let us know the intended test date. Test scores received after February 15 may not meet the Fall 2018 priority admission deadline, so students should have a backup plan for the fall semester.
- Average competitive student applicant profile for Fall 2017
- 3.85 weighted GPA
- Composite scores: 24.3 ACT and/or 1143 SAT
Dates, Reminders and Next Steps
Eagle View Orientation
- Participation is mandatory for all new FGCU students in order to register for classes.
- Registration is open. Students can select a session by logging in to the Gulfline portal no later than May 1, 2018.
Students may only apply for housing through Gulfline after being admitted.
We process residency information for admitted students when we are able to. We do not need residency information to complete an application or make an admission decision. Our top priority is processing application documents first in order to make a timely decision.
- After they've been admitted, students will be emailed a personal identification number (PIN) to log in to Gulfline, where they will be prompted to set up security questions. (They should check their junk mail folder if it does not appear by the evening of the day they've been admitted.)
- PINs are not provided via fax or telephone. Requests for PINs must be made in person or in writing to the Registrar's Office.