International Students - How To Apply
Getting started is easy, but works best when you know the requirements and follow the steps in the application process.
The information below will help step you through each step to make it easy, but you have to read carefully and make sure you have your details available when it's time to send them to campus.
Step 1: Application & Fee
- To begin the process, you must visit the FGCU application portal.
- Submit the FGCU online application with the non-refundable $30.00 application fee.
- Complete the code of conduct section and provide any necessary documentation if needed.
- Make sure you sign the application.
- Identify your country of citizenship and any visa you hold.
All documentation should be submitted to:
Florida Gulf Coast University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
10501 FGCU Boulevard South
Fort Myers, FL 33965-6565
After reading the International Student Admission Guide, you are invited to schedule an appointment to meet with us if you would like to discuss the application process, by contacting us at (239) 590-7878, or for TTY users (239) 590-7886 or e-mail Undergraduate Admissions. In the U.S. you can call us using the 1-888-889-1095 (toll free) number. We will review your application and documents and advise you of any additional information you will need to submit.