Lutgert College of Business /
Daveler & Kauanui School of Entrepreneurship
We promote and support student learning and success in a collaborative environment by providing transformative academic advising and educational programming. We empower students to make informed decisions about their academic experiences and professional aspirations.
IMPORTANT APPOINTMENT INFORMATION:
University Advising Services (UAS) is available to assist students in the following ways:
Students should utilize this option when needing intensive advising assistance (30 minutes) such as change of major/minor, graduation check, future course planning/plan to graduation and transfer credit evaluation questions, etc…
Students can schedule one-on-one advising appointments through the online appointment scheduling system (link below).
IMPORTANT NOTE:SCHEDULE AN ADVISING Appointment
Each appointment has a specific format identified -- ONLY the format listed can be used for that specific time (In-Person or Virtual: Phone/MS Teams). Please pay attention prior to making your reservation!
Prospective -or- New Transfer Students
Thank you for your interest in our programs! If you have questions or need more information about our programs, please visit one of our websites (Lutgert College of Business -or- Daveler & Kauanui School of Entrepreneurship) or contact Undergraduate Admissions for further assistance.
New Transfer Students:
Welcome to FGCU! Please register for an orientation date as soon as possible. You must attend Eagle View Orientation to be assigned an advisor. We look forward to assisting you in the near future.
- Fly-By Advising is available throughout the term at various times each week (schedule below). Students who sign into the Fly-By Advising queue will be contacted by an advisor on a first come first serve basis. Students cannot sign in any earlier than 10 minutes prior to the Fly-By Advising time frame (Example: If it begins at 10 AM, the soonest you can sign in is 9:50 AM).
- Fly-By Advising sessions are intended to be 10 minutes or less. Students should utilize this option when needing to discuss registration errors, permit requests or course prerequisite questions.
- Email: Students may email email@example.com or your advisor for assistance.
- Phone: Students may call 239-590-7302 for assistance.
FGCU Destination Days!
Are you an FSW or SCF student interested in a major in the College of Business or the School of Entrepreneurship?
Start planning your transfer to FGCU with a Destination FGCU advising appointment:
- Dates Available (2023-2024)
September 1st | October 6th | November 3rd | December 1st | February 2nd | March 1st | April 5th | May 3rd
- Times Available
1:00pm – 3:00pm for a 30-minute Zoom appointment
- To schedule an appointment, please call the advising office at 239-590-7302